Nominations due April 1, 2021.
For over 40 years, the Building a Better Central Oregon Awards (BBCO) have celebrated the great contributions of businesses and residents in Crook, Deschutes, Harney, Jefferson and Wheeler counties to enhance their community with outstanding new or renovated residential, commercial or industrial buildings. Nominations come from the individuals, community organizations and businesses. A committee of Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® (COAR) members select and tour the final winners based on the following criteria:
- Property must be within Crook, Deschutes, Harney, Jefferson or Wheeler counties.
- Must have been completed within the last 2 years.
- Have significant impact on, or enhancement to the community, some examples are as follows:
- Local economic impact, neighborhood improvement, community improvement, neighborhood/Community beautification, unique design and/or unique use of materials.
- Can be new construction and/or renovation/restoration such as, but not limited to the following:
- Commercial construction (office, retail, industrial, multi-family, etc.), community projects or community art.
The awards will be presented at a ceremony on October 19, 2021 at Tetherow Resort. COAR is currently accepting nominations for BBCO awards through April 1, 2021. For a nomination form please visit https://www.coar.com/about/awards or contact COAR at 541-382-6027 or email@example.com.