WASHINGTON, D.C. — Broadcaster associations representing all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia have unanimously approved a resolution opposing “any new performance fee, tax, royalty or other charge relating to the public performance of sound recordings” on local broadcast radio stations.
- NAB Show Main Stage Session Uncovers ‘How to Win an Oscar’ with a Fully Remote Creative Team
- US Chamber of Commerce Wants Your Thoughts on Childcare
- Central Oregon Economic Indicators February 2023
- Kôr Community Land Trust Explains New Workforce Program in Bend
- Legislative Bills Aim to Provide Tax Relief to Small Businesses