WASHINGTON, D.C. — A bipartisan coalition of 13 senators led by Sens. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) and John Barrasso (R-WY) introduced a resolution today opposing “any new performance fee, tax, royalty or other charge” on local broadcast radio stations. The Local Radio Freedom Act (LRFA) signals policymakers’ opposition to any potential legislation that would impose new performance fees on broadcast radio stations for music airplay.
- NAB Show Main Stage Session Uncovers ‘How to Win an Oscar’ with a Fully Remote Creative Team
- US Chamber of Commerce Wants Your Thoughts on Childcare
- Central Oregon Economic Indicators February 2023
- Kôr Community Land Trust Explains New Workforce Program in Bend
- Legislative Bills Aim to Provide Tax Relief to Small Businesses