Washington, D.C. — The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) hosted a virtual town hall today to brief NAB members on advocacy and business issues as Congress begins its 118th Session and the House of Representatives switches party control. NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt was joined by senior executives and public policy experts to offer updates on the association’s work, priorities and initiatives.
- NAB Establishes ‘Broadcast District’ at NAB Show
- NAB Statement on Introduction of Legislation Imposing New Performance Fees on Local Radio
- Employer Application Process Now Open for Workforce Housing Pilot
- NAB Show and Future Media Conferences Expand Training for Creative Professionals
- NAB Hosts Recruitment-Focused Webinar for Broadcasters