WASHINGTON, D.C. – Last night, NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith, former two-term Senator from Oregon, suffered a stroke and was admitted to the hospital. He is responding well to treatment, is stable and alert, and is resting comfortably. His prognosis is good, and he is expected to make a full recovery.
- NAB Hails Introduction of Resolution Opposing New Performance Fee on Local Radio
- NAB Inducts Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito Garcia into Broadcasting Hall of Fame
- NAB Establishes ‘Broadcast District’ at NAB Show
- NAB Statement on Introduction of Legislation Imposing New Performance Fees on Local Radio
- Employer Application Process Now Open for Workforce Housing Pilot