WASHINGTON, D.C. – Last night, NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith, former two-term Senator from Oregon, suffered a stroke and was admitted to the hospital. He is responding well to treatment, is stable and alert, and is resting comfortably. His prognosis is good, and he is expected to make a full recovery.
- City Sets Budgets for Next Biennium
- Ribbon Cutting Showcase & Open House—Kernutt Stokes
- Multifaceted Entertainer Wayne Brady to Receive NABLF Service to America Leadership Award
- Commercial Restaurant Leasing Opportunity at the Bend Municipal Airport
- Employees of Four Workforce Housing Pilot Employer Partners Selected to Be First-Time Homebuyers