WASHINGTON, D.C. — Twelve members of the House of Representatives and one senator have added their support to a resolution opposing “any new performance fee, tax, royalty, or other charge” on local broadcast radio stations. The Local Radio Freedom Act (LRFA), which signals the opposition of members of Congress to any potential legislation that imposes new performance royalties on broadcast radio stations for music airplay, now has 167 cosponsors in the House and 21 in the Senate.
- NAB Show Main Stage Session Uncovers ‘How to Win an Oscar’ with a Fully Remote Creative Team
- US Chamber of Commerce Wants Your Thoughts on Childcare
- Central Oregon Economic Indicators February 2023
- Kôr Community Land Trust Explains New Workforce Program in Bend
- Legislative Bills Aim to Provide Tax Relief to Small Businesses