The Latest in Advertising
- Thankful, Hopeful That Bend Businesses Will Persevereby Lisa Nielsen on November 30, 2020 at 8:21 pm
Katy Brooks — Bend Chamber CEO It is darkest before the dawn. If you are a restaurant, spa, fitness center, hairdresser, indoor recreational facility or any business that relies on human beings to be present in order to provide your goods and services, these are especially dark times. Yet, as we are heartsick over the The post Thankful, Hopeful That Bend Businesses Will Persevere appeared first on Bend Chamber of Commerce.
- Full Exterior Renovation Underway at the Bend Factory Storesby Madeline Rice on November 30, 2020 at 4:34 pm
The Central Oregon Shopping Destination Remains Open During Construction While Creating a Safe and Festive Holiday Shopping Experience BEND, Ore. — November 19, 2020 — The Bend Factory Stores, a Central Oregon shopping destination since 1992, has embarked on a full exterior remodel, featuring contemporary Northwest industrial style. The outdoor outlet mall’s renovations are taking place in phases The post Full Exterior Renovation Underway at the Bend Factory Stores appeared first on Bend Chamber of Commerce.
- NAB and Reynolds Journalism Institute Announce Partnership on COVID-19 Vaccine Education Messagingon November 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
Washington, D.C. – The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute today announced a nationwide research project to identify effective COVID-19 vaccine education messaging. The research findings will be used to develop tools and resources for local radio and television broadcasters and other journalists to craft public health messages and educational programming that will best resonate with their communities.
- NAB Statement on FCC Chairman Pai's Announced Departureon November 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
WASHINGTON, D.C. – In response to today's announcement by FCC Chairman Ajit Pa that he will leave the Commission on January 20, the following quote can be attributed to NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith:
- Being Thankfulby Annette Malave on November 24, 2020 at 3:30 pm
Author: Annette Malave, SVP/Insights, RAB It’s hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is here. It has been a very unusual year for everyone, and the pandemic has prompted many of us to stop and appreciate some of the things that we may have taken for granted in the past. We’ve heard the impact that the pandemic … Continue reading "Being Thankful"