WASHINGTON, D.C. — Broadcast television stations significantly increased the number of local news telecasts and hours of news content they aired over a 10-year period, according to an analysis of Nielsen data conducted by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB).
- Mid Oregon Launches Annual Supplies 4 Schools Fundraiser
- Oregon Small Business Association Honors COCC Adviser as “State Star”
- Leading Edge Flight Academy to Offer Pilots a More Direct and Affordable Path to the Airlines
- KIDS Center’s Fundraiser Wins “Best of Bend” Award and Supports the Best of Causes
- Simplicity by Hayden Homes Announces Ryan Jennings as New President