WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Third Circuit Court of Appeals overstepped its authority when it invalidated the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) order modernizing its local media ownership rules, the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) argues in a brief filed with the Supreme Court last night. NAB asked the Court to reinstate the FCC’s modernization order and end the Third Circuit’s 16-year assertion of authority over the Commission’s media ownership rulemakings.
- Thankful, Hopeful That Bend Businesses Will Persevere
- NAB Statement on FCC Chairman Pai’s Announced Departure
- Full Exterior Renovation Underway at the Bend Factory Stores
- NAB and Reynolds Journalism Institute Announce Partnership on COVID-19 Vaccine Education Messaging
- The Alexander adds Tonya Greve to the Team