WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Third Circuit Court of Appeals overstepped its authority when it invalidated the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) order modernizing its local media ownership rules, the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) argues in a brief filed with the Supreme Court last night. NAB asked the Court to reinstate the FCC’s modernization order and end the Third Circuit’s 16-year assertion of authority over the Commission’s media ownership rulemakings.
- NAB Town Hall Provides Insight Into Year-End Broadcast Issues and Priorities
- Bend 101 Seasonal Topic Focuses on Land Use and Our Rapid Growth
- NAB Show New York to Feature 230+ Exhibitors; 32 First-Time Exhibitors
- NAB Show Announces Call for Proposals for 2023 BEIT Conference
- NAB Show New York Tech Chat Stage Presents Solutions to Content Community Challenges